24 Feb Customer Service Associate
This Customer Service Associate is fluent in the language of a target customer group. Under direct supervision, responsible for customer service on the sales floor as well as selling merchandise and/or assisting customers with purchases, orders and deliveries. Restores shelves and maintains merchandising and visual display standards. Implements stock control and security procedures and maintain appropriate records.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Customer Service.
- Increases the average sale per customer by:
- Gives all customers prompt, friendly and courteous service.
- Gives product information to customers and offers recommendations to customers when appropriate
- Demonstrates effective selling techniques such as suggestive selling and promoting the gold card program along with the packing and delivery service.
- Perform general floor maintenance and housekeeping, monitors and maintains the condition and safekeeping of merchandise.
- Assist managers with handling customers complaints.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required
- Knowledge of retail floor-sales technique.
- Knowledge of retail floor-merchandising and stock control procedures.
- Knowledge of basic visual merchandising techniques.
- Ability to safely use cleaning equipment of supplies.
- Ability to sort, check, count and verify numbers.
- Knowledge of store security and safety procedures.
- Ability to speak fluently a foreign language such as Japanese, Spanish, or the native language of a target customer group.
- KNOWLEDGE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE STANDARDS AND PROCEDURES.
Working Conditions and Physical Efforts
- Occasionally requires handling of objects up to 15 lbs or standing and/or working for more than 8 hours per day.
- Very limited exposure to physical risk.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@ABCSTORES.COM