Our company warehouse known as the ABC-Distribution Center is looking for quality Associates to contribute to the safe and efficient operation of the warehouse. ABC-Distribution Center Associates perform a range of general and specific warehouse tasks that can be easily learned on the job such as receiving, stocking, loading, unloading, assembly and other warehouse related job tasks as assigned by Distribution Center Management.
- Read production schedule, store orders, picking slips, transfer slips.
- Opens cases, boxes, and other containers for re-packaging.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to production workers or assembly line.
- Assembles store orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to dispatching department.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Listens and gets clarification.
- Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit
- Conserves organizational resources.
- Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences.
- Treats people with respect.
- Follows policies and procedures.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment.