We are in need of talented individuals with strong ALOHA spirit and PASSION for food. If you think you have what it takes to be a part of this team, then apply or come down to the restaurant and see us!
- Set up and break down dish machine properly. Check machine to ensure it is operating properly and report any defects to the Chef on Duty immediately.
- Sort and rinse used dishes, glasses, tableware, and cooking utensils and place in racks to be sent through the dish machine; manually wash all pots and pans.
- Keep dish area clean and neat including dry floors and trash removal.
- Transport all necessary items to and from operational areas of the facility.
- Ensure that all cleaned kitchen equipment, small wares, and utensils are returned to their proper locations.
- Ensure that all clean china, glass, silverware, and tableware are returned to their proper front-of-house storage or pick up locations.
- Ensure that the proper chemicals and sanitizers are used in correct amounts and usages.
- Prior experience in a professional kitchen preferred.
- Maintain a calm demeanor during peak periods or special events throughout the shift to keep the restaurant operating at a high standard.
- Ability to learn and retain quickly.
- Ability to perform and complete oral and/or written instructions on a consistent basis. Ask questions if clarification is needed.
- Ability to work well (strong interpersonal skills) with others; build good working relationships to promote TEAMWORK.
ABC Stores | Learn, Grow, Live | Hawaii Careers
July 22, 2021