LINEAGE RESTAURANT - Server
We are in need of talented individuals with strong ALOHA spirit and PASSION for food. If you think you have what it takes to be a part of this team, then apply or come down to the restaurant and see us!
- Floor Operations- We have a greet guests first attitude using a proper salutation and surnames whenever possible.
- We initiate all contact with guests as they enter, no matter where they may be waiting.
- We greet standing tall with welcoming smiles and eye contact.
- Ability to organize, plan, multi-task and manage your section assigned.
- Coordinating and detailing your section with the flow of the entire restaurant.
- Continually detail and maintain the cleanliness of your tables, section and restaurant.
- Complete all opening and closing side work daily.
- Efficiently communicating with the kitchen and food runners through the POS.
- Perfect service is when a guest does not have to ask for anything.
- Maintain consistency of service sequences throughout the restaurant.
- Prioritize tables, service sequence, complete order and guest satisfaction.
- Follow procedures on ordering food and beverage for your guests.
- Manage and be responsible for guests intoxication levels.
- Responding expediently and efficiently to guests requests, comments, concerns and complaints.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Successfully represent the brand.
- Certain degree of creativity and latitude is expected in all situations and events.
- Minimum of 1 year fine dining server experience required.
- Must be able to stand for an extended period of time.
- Must be able to continual serving and carrying restaurant ware throughout the restaurant.
- Extensive food, liquor, wine, beer and beverage knowledge.
- Keen awareness for guests, staff and the entire restaurant, not just your station.
- Understanding the fluidity of the restaurant with a keen sense of urgency.
- Maintain one's composure, good judgment and common sense in all situations.
- Ability to communicate with guests, future guests, staff and management.
- Ability to self motivate and interact creatively with guests and fellow staff members.
- Ability to work within a team atmosphere.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including all holidays.
- Must possess a Health Card / Serve Safe Card.
- Must possess a Alcohol Service Certification / TIPS Certified.
ABC Stores | Learn, Grow, Live | Hawaii Careers
September 8, 2022