We are in need of talented individuals with strong ALOHA spirit and PASSION for food. If you think you have what it takes to be a part of this team, then apply or come down to the restaurant and see us!
- Successfully represent the culinary vision set forth by the Executive Chef
- Ensure proper opening, transition and closing of shifts by maintaining an organized area.
- Perform any and all related duties as assigned by the Executive Chef, Chef de Cuisine or Sous Chef
- Must possess experience with a variety of cooking methods and techniques.
- Needs to possess competent knife skills to complete tasks with precision and efficiency.
- Must exhibit a good attitude and be reliable and punctual.
- Ability to follow directions precisely and efficiently.
- Must possess a passion for food knowledge.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and at times stressful environment without losing composure.
- Must be capable of safely lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a line cook in a full service, dine in restaurant. Culinary school experience a plus.
- Maintain a calm demeanor during peak periods or special events throughout the shift to keep the restaurant operating at a high standard.
- Ability to learn and retain quickly.
- Ability to perform and complete oral and/or written instructions on a consistent basis. Ask questions if clarification is needed.
- Ability to work well (strong interpersonal skills) with others; build good working relationships to promote TEAMWORK.
ABC Stores | Learn, Grow, Live | Hawaii Careers
July 22, 2021