We are in need of talented individuals with strong ALOHA spirit and PASSION for food. If you think you have what it takes to be a part of this team, then apply or come down to the restaurant and see us!
- Execute daily preparation lists as delegated by the Chef on duty.
- Follow recipes and production guidelines in order to accurately and consistently produce what is needed.
- Assess recipe batch sizes and prepare ingredients accordingly in order to minimize waste and prevent overproduction.
- Correctly and accurately labels and date all prepared items to ensure that correct amounts delivered to the correct station.
- Assist in receiving and proper storage of all ingredients and products; clean and organize all prep and storage areas.
- Properly store, rotate, and manage all food product in accordance with State Food Code policy
- Utilize quick and efficient knife and cooking techniques in order to increase production
- Work in a clean and organized station, maintaining safety, sanitation, and housekeeping standards.
- Must be capable of safely lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Prior experience in a professional kitchen. Culinary school experience a plus.
- Maintain a calm demeanor during peak periods or special events throughout the shift to keep the restaurant operating at a high standard.
- Ability to learn and retain quickly.
- Ability to perform and complete oral and/or written instructions on a consistent basis. Ask questions if clarification is needed.
- Ability to work well (strong interpersonal skills) with others; build good working relationships to promote TEAMWORK.
ABC Stores | Learn, Grow, Live | Hawaii Careers
July 22, 2021